Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Change I Need is Very, Very Specific.


Tough days here at the Obama campaign in PA. Long hours, frayed nerves, low spirits. I kicked the cord of my laptop, and instead of popping out like it was supposed to, the laptop fell on the floor. Now, it looks like this. The cost to fix it is, you guessed it, almost the same as the cost of a new computer -- even though this one is only 3 months old.

I have nothing else to say on that subject. I'm hooked up to an external moniter for now, which is tedious, not portable, but fine, for now.

Get Out the Vote plans are going forward, but I can't talk about that because, apparently, there are spies everywhere.

John McCain spoke at my high school this morning, which made me want to work a little harder. Thankfully, he spoke in the gym, where I almost never went, unless I was forced.

Very, very special shout out to all of you who came up to get the vote out this weekend. These are the folks I know of, who have come from out of state to work with me in PA so far.

Dana Fialco
KC Masters
Kat Audley
Jen Audley
Mik Muller
Brent Vimtrup
Laura Montes
Jim Gomez
Karyn Schwartz
Rebecca Smith
Josh Clayton
Hannah Swihart
Sean Tarrant
Liz Rosier
Tom Neely
Amanda Duffy
Grayson Laird
Stacey Margolis
Erin Wilson
Daniel East
Alexis Black
Avi Glickstein
Allison Mclemore
Stacey McMath
A-men Rasheed
Jessica Rasheed
John Giammarino
Sarah Michelson
Jeff Matteuzzi
Katie Portman
Quinn Wageman
Megan Wageman
Joey Grussenmeyer
Emily Young
Leah Pike
Brian Turnbaugh


When we win, bragging rights are yours. Plus, I have a special sticker for each of you. If you email me your address to eaudley@voteforchangepa.com, I'll mail it to you. Hurry! E-mail address expires on November 5.

Everyone else -- jealous, much? No, seriously, I know you're all doing as much as you possibly can.

My list of donors is a mile long, and I know I haven't done a proper job of thanking you yet, but I will soon.

No comments: