Monday, October 6, 2008

Please Come to Pennsylvania!

Hey you guys.

I have a new job here at the Obama campaign. I'm the Out of State Volunteer Coordinator for this office -- which funnels volunteers from out of state throughout Delaware County, PA.

Most of the volunteers come through the website, but I'm looking for more, and I know that my friends and associates are the smartest, most articulate, hardest working and passionate people there are, so here's the official pitch:

Come to Pennsylvania!
Come to Pennsylvania!
Come to Pennsylvania!


John McCain pulled out of Michigan, and all those resources are going to....Pennsylvania! He really wants to win the state and he's fighting real dirty here.

It's very easy to get to the Media field office on public transportation.

I can find a place for you to stay, if you want to stay overnight.

It's very fun and exciting to work here, and you can be a part of something historic. It will make you feel really, really good.

If you can come down for election day, or the weekend before election day, or the week before election day, that's when we really need some serious help! We've registered over 1 million new voters in PA, and want to make sure they all go to the polls.

If you can come, think you might come, or want more information, send me an email at: eaudley@voteforchangepa.com

(I am official. How do you like me now?)

No comments: